From full-length research reports to blog posts via annual reports, campaign materials and consultation responses – you name it, I’ve probably written it! Here are a few examples:
Policy and research reports
- Policy report for a coalition of nonprofits, which I wrote as part of a successful campaign for a violence against women law in Wales.
- Executive summary of a report into children and gender, in which I translated a professor’s research findings into clear policy messages.
Features and think pieces
- Political piece on the Welsh campaign for a violence against women law.
- Feature on pro-choice activism in Cardiff.
Press releases and blogs
- One of my press releases led to this coverage for International Women’s Day.
- I guest-blogged for The Guardian here on the same issue.
- Fundraising toolkit for Abortion Support Network’s volunteers.
- Infographic campaign tool marking government’s progress on protecting women from violence.
- My short fiction and creative nonfiction have appeared in renowned literary magazines, most recently The Moth and Mslexia.
- In 2018, I was a finalist in the Greywood Arts Short Story Prize and the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award.
- My writing has been anthologised several times, most recently by Comma Press.