I am so impressed by your professionalism, attention to detail, creativity and staying power that I want to say a big thank you. How you managed to tame this unwieldy beast and get to grips with various perspectives on freedom of expression leaves me deeply impressed. Thank you for taking it all on with such good humour and attention to what matters.
– Sara Wilbourne, Director of Communications, ARTICLE 19
Your story is stunning and this achievement is even more impressive considering that you’ve been using Shorthand for less than a year!
– Manuela Muscas, Editorial Success Manager, Shorthand
Hannah has a sharp grasp of policy, political and practice issues and is able to communicate her analyses effectively and with impact. Her work provides the basis for action and progress – what more can colleagues ask for?
– Shan Ashton, Wales Violence Against Women Action Group
Excellent work. Really pleased with it. You’ve clearly put in a significant amount of heavy work; at short notice and over the weekend too. Your comments were really useful in tidying up those parts of the text where we’d let some woolly language slip in.
– Ed Hammond, Director, Centre for Public Scrutiny
Thank you so much for a superb job and for providing clear options and guidance. I will certainly be happy to recommend you to colleagues!
– Catherine Blampied, Policy Advocacy Officer, RESULTS UK
Hannah proofread my PhD thesis in Political Science and I am highly satisfied with her professional working style and the quality of the final outcome. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anybody who is looking for a highly efficient and professional proofreader or editor. Vielen Dank und immer wieder!
– Anna Shpakovskaya, PhD Fellow, Duisburg-Essen University
Thank you very much for your wonderful, detailed notes and the obvious time and care you have taken with this edit. I so appreciate your work and I hope the author will too.
– Jess Mitchell, Production Editor, Policy Press
We really appreciate the thorough copy-editing job you’ve done on this report. I’ve just finished going through your comments and your suggestions have been really helpful.
– Alice Delemare, Campaigns Manager, Changing Markets Foundation
I can strongly recommend working with Hannah: she is very professional and always sticks to previously made agreements, including deadlines. She had a compelling way in letting me know how to turn sentences around so that they definitely sound better in English.
– Stephanie Bräuer, Research Associate, University of Münster
Hannah did a great job on a very fast timeline and was extremely professional throughout. We always turn to her first when we have a report that needs proofing for a UK client.
– Allison Stevens, Senior Writer and Editor, The FrameWorks Institute
Hannah worked with us on our academic monograph and proved an exemplary editor. As well as an excellent scholarly understanding, Hannah brings good humour and a scrupulous eye for detail. We recommend her highly.
– Dr Michael Higgins (University of Strathclyde) and Dr Angela Smith (University of Sunderland)
Absolutely loved Hannah’s work, she is incredibly efficient and I received all my work on time. Will definitely be recommending her to my friends.
– Karlene Wong, PhD Social Work, University of Greenwich
Hannah’s editorial input at the University of Wales Press was enthusiastic, intelligent and always of the highest standard. UWP is fortunate in being able to continue to rely on Hannah’s editorial skills, and hopes to maintain its relation into the future.
– Dafydd Jones, Editor, University of Wales Press
Hannah is reliable and an excellent communicator. She delivers work on time and to a very high standard. You couldn’t find a better editor!
– Deborah Withers, Founder, Hammer On Press
I passed my viva with no corrections, which speaks volumes for the quality of Hannah’s work! She was always friendly, professional and quick to answer my emails. I definitely recommend her.
– [Dr!] K.D., PhD Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds
I accepted an article proposal from Hannah on the Violence Against Women (Wales) Bill for Planet magazine. I strongly recommend working with Hannah: she is very professional and her piece was compellingly written with impeccable grammar. She responded swiftly to my request to add additional context to a conceptual point about neoliberalism, and did so in a way which demonstrated her ability as a writer to convey complex ideas in a perceptive, concise and accessible way. The article was both well-researched and passionately written.
– Emily Trahair, Editor, Planet: The Welsh Internationalist