I’ve written numerous feature articles, press releases, campaign materials, policy and research papers, consultation responses for nonprofits, parliamentary briefings … You name it, I’ve probably written it! Here are a few examples:
- Policy report for a coalition of nonprofits, which I wrote as part of a successful campaign for the introduction of a violence against women law in Wales.
- Executive summary of a report into children, gender and sexuality, in which I translated a professor’s research findings into clear messages for policymakers.
Features and think pieces
- Political piece on the Welsh campaign for a violence against women law
- Feature on pro-choice activism in Cardiff.
Press releases and blogs
- Press release to mark Transgender Day of Remembrance in Leeds.
- One of my press releases led to this coverage for International Women’s Day. I guest-blogged for The Guardian here on the same issue.
- Fundraising toolkit for Abortion Support Networks’ volunteers.
- Infographic campaign tool marking government’s progress on protecting women from violence.